If you are the kind of person that loves adventure but feels guilty for leaving behind your dog, then you don’t have to worry anymore because there is a solution-kayak for dogs. Many dogs love water and would do anything to be out there with their owner having fun. The next time you are going on a kayaking trip, you can take your dog along with you and share the kayaking experience.
But before you do that, you have to choose the right kayak for your dog. Since the market is over saturated with kayaks, you have to make your purchase only when you have the information you need to make the right decision. The good news is that we are here to help you make an informed decision when looking for the Best Kayaks For Dogs.
10 Best Kayaks For Dogs: At A Glance
1. Malibu Two Tandem Sit-On-Top Dog Kayak by Ocean Kayak
2. Coleman Colorado 2 Person Kayak For Dogs by Sevylor
3. Bali SS 10-Foot Sit-on top Kayak For Dogs by Sun Dolphin
4. Hi Life Kayak For Dogs by Perception
5. Two Person Tandem Sit-On Kayak with Dog Seat by Lifetime
6. Vapor 10 Recreational Dog Kayak by Old Town Canoes & Kayaks
7. Caper Classic Recreational Sit-On-Top Dog Kayak by Ocean Kayak
8. Edge 14.5 LV Flatwater Day Dog Kayak by Riot Kayaks
9. Axis 10.5 Dog Kayak by Dagger Kayaks
10. Predator MX Dog Kayak by Old Town
10 Best Kayaks For Dogs – Reviews
1. Ocean Kayak Malibu 2. Sevylor Coleman Colorado, 3.Sun Dolphin Bali 4. Perception Hi Life Kayak, 5. Lifetime Two Person Tandem, 6. Old Town Canoes & Kayaks Vapor 7. Ocean Kayak Caper Classic 8. Riot Kayaks Edge 14.5 9. Dagger Kayaks Axis 10.5 10. Old Town Predator
When looking for a kayak for dogs, the first thing you need to keep in mind us the durability of the material. Your ideal dog kayak should be made of durable material because dogs have a tendency to scratch whatever surface they rest their feet on.
The best kayak for dogs should also have enough space. You can actually take a water trip on a kayak with the dog on the board between your legs. But that might not be the most comfortable position. Larger dogs will prefer riding in their own comfortable position, and this is the main reason why you should buy kayaks that have two seats.
Stability is also important because your dog is likely to do when turned over is to head for shore. So, make sure you buy a stable kayak.
There are many choices of dog kayaks on the market. So, you can always be sure that you will find one that will make you and your dog happy when on a kayaking adventure.